View Single Post
Old 11.23.2014, 08:35 PM   #18387
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses

PACIFIC RIM

so idiotic, yet so entertaining! great with pizza & beer ha ha ha. damn! i had forgotten why i put this shit in my queue, and then at the end i realized del toro co-wrote & directed it. awesome!

definitely not a masterpiece but 5/5 if you're looking for something like anime but with live action (and lots & lots of sfx).

hilarious b-movie cast picks up actors from a lot of cable shows: jax & hellboy from sons of anarchy, charlie day from sunny, stringer bell from the wire, the marine dude who bangs the wife from homeland, kaleesi's knight dude from game of thrones, and i'm sure some of you will identify others. ebolgoat probably has a crush on the japanese girl already.

damn ridiculous but awesome. check it out in a big screen with loud speakers and a big pizza ha ha
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|