View Single Post
Old 10.06.2010, 08:13 AM   #13
donnie
little trouble girl

donnie kicks all y'all's assesdonnie kicks all y'all's assesdonnie kicks all y'all's assesdonnie kicks all y'all's assesdonnie kicks all y'all's assesdonnie kicks all y'all's assesdonnie kicks all y'all's assesdonnie kicks all y'all's assesdonnie kicks all y'all's assesdonnie kicks all y'all's assesdonnie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgekrz
set list: http://www.flickr.com/photos/95359145@N00/5056758174/
Shadow wasnt played. How bout the part where T. stuffed the guitar down Mark's shirt? T was telling stories between almost every song. A fucking awesome night. Awesome venue and people, SLFM was a great opener too, I think her 1st song was something about opening for Sonic Youth did anyone catch that, maybe I'm wrong, hard to catch lyrics in a concert situation like that, just a girl and her ukelele...
Mote. Thanks. Geez.
Yeah, it was a fun evening and Thurston was very jolly all night-you gotta love how much the man enjoys his job. I thought he was kind of charged up by the smallness of the place-it was like a show in a bar. It WAS a show in a bar.
SLFM-really cute and really game.T dedicated schizophrenia to her. I bought some of her souvenirs, hand made by herself. somebody get her a band!
Just a Tuesday in SLC
donnie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|