View Single Post
Old 05.03.2010, 03:37 PM   #11
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
Jessica - you are, quite simply, everything to me. you are my light on dark days and the warmth that fills my heart. I owe you everything, yet know that you don't expect it. that makes me love you even more.

Art - thank you, universe, for art. thank you for giving me a brain to appreciate it with.

SYG - yes, I am thankful for this collection of cunts. despite the fact that I will never admit it outside of this thread, I love very many of you, simply for being you. you make me laugh, you make me think and you make me SOOO fucking angry (which makes me laugh).

Hubble Space Telescope - thank you, to each and every engineer at NASA and ESA for bring me 20 years of beauty, and deep thoughts from the deep field.

Kim Gordon - thank you for being the sexiest rock goddess EVERRRRR. what color panties are you wearing???
space is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|