Thread: "Art" or abuse?
View Single Post
Old 12.05.2007, 01:50 AM   #118
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
everything you're saying is null and void

john cage did make music, ginsberg DID write poetry, et al
SUVs are just trucks with a roof
america may be full of assholes but so is every other country in the world and we do have culture you just gotta dig beneath the media's portrayal to find it.
all definitions are debatable and defensible (or is it defendable)
i just don't personally believe that nailing a ball of aluminum to a wall counts as art
thanks for attacking my opinion

ps: no such thing as breakfast food, i'll eat whatever i damn well please for breakfast

"art is anything you can get away with"

maybe so, andy warhol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
Cruelty if you ask me.

Guillermo Habacuc Vargas had 2 children catch this dog. He paid the kids for this. He then chained the dog and used the dog as “art”. He told everyone not to feed this dog. The dog died in the gallery. He calls himself an artist. I call him an animal abuser. In that event, (in which the dog died) he was chosen to represent his country in the “Bienal Centroamericana Honduras 2008?.
October 18th, 2007 | by Ginnie

Read more...

except for this! holy shit i didn't even read this before. that is so utterly fucking wrong and evil! because animals can't voice their own opinions shit like this should be 100% illegal, no tolerance.