View Single Post
Old 03.13.2013, 04:42 PM   #2617
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
what a shitty-ass "victory", it tastes like vomit. chaos and fuckups. now javi martinez won't play the next match due to yellow cards. this is proof that ribery is the heart and soul of bayern goddammit. without him, bayern's offense is shit. shit shit shit.

also, kroos didn't have his boots tied right today or something. what shit shots he made-- i mean he usually has a fucking cannon in the foot but today he blew chunks. its like those old leather balls when they got wet.

i hope this is the lowest low for bayern, although they also lost to bate borisov so that could be the low.

dammmitttt....
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
It doesn't seem like they're doing that bad. They're certainly giving Arsenal a run for their money for chances. Well that's what the bbc live commentary tells me...

the bbc doesn't watch bayern every week. they played awful. i'm very unhappy with how they performed. pissed me off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I almost want Bayern to score just to put Arsenal out of their misery. Bayern look indifferent but Arsenal don't look capable of capitalising on it enough. A bit of a stalemate.

when is saw gervinho go in i was somewhat relieved because that man sucks. hence the 2nd arsenal goal caught me completely by surprise.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|