View Single Post
Old 03.12.2013, 06:58 PM   #2611
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Brilliant game. Barca are now apparently the first team in CL history to come back from a 2-0 first leg deficit without scoring an away goal.

For all the talk of Barca's decline, tonight was as good a performance as I think I've seen by them. Messi's a genius, full stop. Xavi's a genius, full stop. All that's left is for them to meet Bayern, ideally in the final to determine who really are the best in Europe right now. Until tonight I'd have said Bayern without doubt. After tonight, though, I'm not sure.

they were really awesome today. except for alba who i thought had a bit of an iffy day. except until he scored-- ha! maybe he should be a winger instead of a defender. lucky piqué was there, i think.

bayern / barcelona would be awesome to watch and it would have to be a tactical mindfuck beyond teh comprehension of mere mortals.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|