View Single Post
Old 04.24.2010, 11:21 PM   #9
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
The stars have always been around, to me space is the most beautiful organic thing...I dont wanna hear a million phase pedals and blah blah blah I probably just offended a TON of you. whatever.

Um...what are you trying to say here? It's a totally different vibe trying to evoke looking up at the night sky standing down here on Earth, but evoking actually being in space...it helps to have a couple effects pedals.

Anyway, on topic---I only have one Muse album (Absolution) and it's not bad, but I can't say I'm all that much of a fan. I've seen footage of them live, though, and they put on a fairly good show. I see them as a somewhat more obvious version of Radiohead; more obvious meaning that they're more likely to use sounds palatable to mainstream ears like big guitar riffs and dance beats, something Radiohead would steer away from for something more interesting ..