View Single Post
Old 08.12.2007, 05:41 AM   #7
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Fair play. seems like sven might be settling in very nicely. west ham really were utter shite today though. got booed off at half time. can't remember when that last happened to a team during their first match o/t season. and at home!

West Ham did look somewhat dire in places, but I didn't think they were entirely without hope. Passing was dreadful, but they seemed to cross quite well when they got forward. Unfortunately some very clear chances went well off target - the game could easily have been a draw, I reckon.

I thought we were alright, especially considering we fielded a load of players who have barely spoken to each other, and don't yet share a common language anyway. Sven seems to have avoided signing a load of duff players or paying for players who are in their last season. Everyone looked good, including our own acadamy players.

Elano was probably our star, along with Scmeichel, but it was good to see the new striker score on his debut. Anyone who can put 19 past the best defences in the world in Serie A must have something good about them. Hopefully today was the first goal of many.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|