View Single Post
Old 05.04.2019, 12:28 AM   #16
rappard
expwy. to yr skull

rappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's asses
@_tunic_:
Your 08.22.2018 post means that you ripped your disc perfectly. Strange considering the rest of this thread - the difference in EAC versions is probably not the cause, since I assume Soup is also using 1.3.

Explanation: I ripped my disc when there were no entries in the AccurateRip database. At some point I submitted my rip (i.e., the CRC checksums), EAC usually does so every 30 days.

Then you ripped your disc - AccurateRip then compared your rip to the one it already had on file (mine), hence the "Accurately ripped (confidence 2)". For track 8 my checksums did not match, so yours was the first good rip for the track. Hence, "Accurately ripped (confidence 1)". I compared our log files, and all our checksums except for that one indeed match.

I now run 1.3 as well, might attempt another rip of track 8 at some point. Also, still need to check orpheus.network and redacted.ch.

rappard is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|