View Single Post
Old 01.06.2013, 06:25 PM   #34
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
im trying to watch the racistnames/seahawks game and all i get is a bunch of commercials-- fuck! nonstop bullshit. SHOW MORE GAME FUCKERS. anyway, go *cough* red *cough* skins *cough* !

Football is a drinking and hanging out with people kind of sport. Lots of commercial breaks so you can kick it, and lots of great replay coverage so that you can pay in and out of attention to the game without missing anything. Redskins and Colts are tied for this years' Cinderella story, but I am hoping that Washington can do it, because to be honest, as a Falcons fan I am very scared of facing Seattle next week. They are a perfect team, sick offense that can score 50-plus and yet shut-out, smashmouth defense that don't take no shit even on the road. Falcons defense can contain Seattle, but their D will kill our offense. As to Redskins, we can take em.

The highlight for today will always be Ray Lewis' final dance in Baltimore. Truly the end of an era, I've been watching Ray Lewis eat up NFL offenses since I was in middle school yo! Wow. And he STILL had 13 bad ass tackles in his first game back in 10 games with what is usually a season ending injury (tricep tear).. Ravens may not be the best team in football, but we are the dagger which breaks the play-off hearts of many Cinderellas of the past decade, which is a consolation prize enough for Ravens fans. Full disclosure: I follow two teams in NFL, the Ravens in the AFC and the Falcons in the NFC.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|