View Single Post
Old 02.22.2022, 08:17 AM   #3458
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
hahahaaaa! agents of s.h.i.t.

i started watching when it came out but quit eventually in frustration

I kind of stopped midway through Season 5. They had intriguing plots and good chemistry between characters for a while, but it got increasingly bloated, premise-wise. At some point it just seemed like anything is fair game with those characters. It was as if they drew whacky scenarios out of a hat and that's what they assigned for the protagonists for each season. And at some point you're like - wait, was her kinda, sorta infatuation with Ward before or after she was basically a destroyer of worlds? Oh and yeah, at some point his body got possessed by an alien entity that gave birth to an occult social-darwinist movement that was kind of a predecessor of the Nazis, but then again not and more of that, and everything, really. Everyone is everything in that show. And everyone is nothing at the same time. It's tiresome. Hard to get emotionally invested after some time. It's as if they tried to translate the shenanigans of irreverent satirical cartoons to a live action show, but sucked out most of the satire and took it seriously, actually. Oof.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|