View Single Post
Old 09.25.2021, 12:40 PM   #3433
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
reservation dogs great so far, just wanted to add the info that while taika is the weight behind the production, kinda like the godfather of it all, the main creative source for these stories is sterlin harjo, who is a seminole/muskogee guy from oklahoma (where he lives and the stories happen).

here's an interview with him:
https://indiancountrytoday.com/lifes...servation-dogs

anyway, if you like this show you'll most likely enjoy his movies. i've seen two of them: "three sheets to the wind" and "barking water", which are hilarious, but have not seen the most recent ones--some are supposed to be heavier or something.

--

re: ramy, i have no problem with the cousin storyline, but his bachelor party is the goddamn fucking worst hahahaha, wtf, he's so fucking weird. i was liking the mom & sister episodes where he doesn't appear, but no, he had to come back and be weird af. yikes! lmfao.

--

ive never watched survivor in my life. maybe part of an episode? not sure of a full one.

--

eta, later: i just finished season 2 of ramy. goddamn... lolololol

i wanted so bad to punch him in the snout
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|