View Single Post
Old 12.24.2020, 09:34 AM   #228
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
One of the virtues of growing older is becoming out of touch with current commercial cunting wankery.

The only new rap I've heard is those dj Muggs collaborations, Ghostface, and Czarface but it's always a nostalgic passing listen.

I'm guessing Kid Cuci is big in your country - moriko, multi-blow job, ameshika...Sorry I can't bring myself to say it. lol

Yeah, Kid Cudi’s probably U.S./UK only in terms of popularity except for that one big song. He’s a singer guy who kinda raps and “influenced” a lot of rappers and singer-rappers but VERY RARELY releases anything that isn’t total garbage.

Interesting voice though.

Anyway, I’m guessing we’re probably about the same age, and I haven’t personally lost touch with new trends in commercial music *too much*.
Also, Cudi is on the last leg of his career, I’d say. He made good in like 2006 or something.
He was on Wesrworld too.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|