View Single Post
Old 07.07.2011, 11:02 PM   #1707
ciconnesonicy
empty page

ciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's assesciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's assesciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's assesciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's assesciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's assesciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's assesciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's assesciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's assesciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's assesciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's assesciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's asses
Actually, I was just thinking, this is what is wrong with the world...people turn off their emotions and perceptions and this is why I feel some people just go through the motions in life without putting their own personality into their work. Yes, I really am sensitive and proud of it. Imagine if I was only 12, and I took the sinister posts seriously..why is it right to be the way these negative creeps are?? I dont want to tolerate it, I will fight it and if have to fight it by myseft, then I will do it by myself. I will fight anything by myself. Because, you see, I m stronger than you know. New to the forum, maybe, but new to the same predictable fights that I will always provoke? Hardly. I would fuckng jump off the stage into the mosh pit at this point and say "just fucking take me, come on, is that all you got?"
ciconnesonicy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|