View Single Post
Old 10.30.2008, 02:34 PM   #31
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I would imagine there's a few people collect a lot of those peices for the score alone - you look at some of Penderecki, Xenakis, Tenney, Cage, (early) Feldman, Tudor or Scelsi's scores... beautfiul in their own right, regardless of what it represents.

I'm not entirely with you on the Monteverdi, but that is pretty special music. Bruckner's Motets! Messiaen! It's these sorts of places that these young snotty twats with distortion pedals need to look.
what arent you on with me? that the 17th century was more experimental than the 20th? its not more. but its equally innovative for its time. and the whole spirit of that century was a spirit of really out there thinking and trying to push the boundries.
yeah messian is great. i dont think i know his mototes or brukners, but ill check them out now.
have you heard beethovens late quartets? i just heard them a few weeks ago at my grandparents. now thats some extreme shit. really different from his regular repotoire.
and ill check the library for some scores.
im taking an anallyzing music through a historica perspective course. so we will eventually get to dedacophonic .
sorry
back to noise

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|