View Single Post
Old 12.11.2016, 11:34 AM   #48337
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
it's like some loser did a fairly good job in his mommas room to copy house and Daft Punk. otherwise, if I was someone I wouldn't be digging this too much because it's lame.

Rest of the album has a lot of different hues and tones to it. Even I wouldn't be able to handle an entire album of this kind of thing, but that song is just ... Yowza.

I know I'm more likely to fall for bouncy house and techno than the average SYG bear, but compared to other ecstatic bump songs from 2016, like Avalanches' "Because I'm me," this sounds fresh and pure as Afgahn ear heroin.

Also, Kornél Kovács is part of the extended DJ Koze and Pampa adjacent family, so there's some real weirdness and skill at play. Have you ever heard Amygdala?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|