View Single Post
Old 03.19.2007, 11:10 AM   #19
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I fucking HATE HATE HATE HATE the SMASHING PUMPKINS> I take great pleasure in deriding them, their fans, their "music" their fucking ridiculously stupid band members, the troglodyte D'arcy (so artsy fartsy she has an apostrphe in her name like some sort of lovecraftian gargoyle), and dipshit fucking james Iha with his bullshit stupid fucking solo record. what a fucking waste of human breath. this is the band I take joy and pleasure in pummeling. if i ever run into Billy Corgan i will kick him in the neck with my steeltoes and laugh laugh laugh as he chokes on his frothy phlegmy blood and i will yell in his face "This one's for PAVEMENT BITCH!"