View Single Post
Old 12.23.2017, 11:04 PM   #1880
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
you feel sorry for adam?? lolololololol

i feel sorry for hannah’s student she’s gonna fuck

hannah’s mom is the mom in freaks & geeks which made me laugh so much throughout. i don’t really like her character though. she’s too nice/fucking stupid

an yeah elijah was likeable but he ddoesn’t really feature till the later seasons so i didnt wanna mention him to you when you started. he was one of the most decent people in that thing and made me laugh often.

i liked jessa sure— she’s the kind of crazy i have a history with ha ha ha. slightly mental hippy chick.

oh, i forgot when she was married to jeff! from the IT crowd! lolololololol. completely forgot that.

dunham is a good writer but my problem is that she makes her character hotter shit than she actually is. i mean in real life that person is a 0 but here magically ooooh she’s supposed to be great and people swooning over her and wanting to be her friend.

no fuckin way lolol.

but hey, delusion makes for many a tale.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|