Thread: guns guns guns
View Single Post
Old 02.23.2018, 05:25 PM   #47
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
heli-hog killing is not hunting. it is CULLING. They are vociferous pests and very violent animals!

I think the only real solution is to institute a government buy-back of all semi-auto pistols and rifles, and after a year, if you still own one, you will be in violation of law. The shooter who killed so many at Virginia Tech, and the one at the army base, those guys did not have rifles. they had semi-auto 9mm.

I think letting us keep our revolvers, rifles, shotguns, and air rifles wold be enough to satisfy most hunters, home protectors, etc. after all no one conceal carries an AR-15.

I have gone to shooting ranges and enjoyed it, but it is plain to see that for most people into semi-auto weapons, it is a TOY, a hobby, and not their preferred firearm for home or hunting.