View Single Post
Old 08.01.2010, 06:36 PM   #98
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
A victim? Aren't you overestimating yourself?
A victim because I point out you're being a hypocrite?
After all, you were among those who said it'd be reasonable and respectful to keep the photos of naked woman in certain threads.
It's disappointing for me to see you behave that way, and adopt that patronising/superior tone as if you're being attacked.
Trust me, if I'm among the few women on this board that you couldn't put off posting here I'm far from ever being a victim.
I'm acting like a victim because I'm saying something? - I think victims would do the opposite.

--

And, like I said, I do not care. All I said is that you have given me the impression that you cared and wanted to be more respectful and compromise, and then this. I'm not even saying any of this for ME - after all I'm still posting here but just because I'd like to see more women post as well. There aren't any supernatural reasons to explain why few women post here - and i've seen it happen to many internet forums.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|