View Single Post
Old 07.02.2010, 06:31 AM   #11
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
1. In The Fishtank 9

Personally, I was never too crazy about it. I just think that with the size and combined talent of the ensemble, I find it frustrating that none of the tracks seem to ever find a form at all. I understand that that probably wasn't the point, but I just don't find myself returning to it often at all. I remember running into Thurston soon after its release and I mentioned it to him, and he hinted that he wasn't all that happy with the outcome.

2. Hidros 3

This I enjoy. Kim's vocal tracks remind me of "Contre Le Sexism," and Jim's work is rather interesting. Though it came out during the NURSE period, I find it has more of A THOUSAND LEAVES feel to it (in that it sounds somewhat akin to SYR2 and 3.)

I think "VI" and "X" are quite good (they both ends the vinyl sides). They are the most structured pieces in that album. The whole album is ok, but itīs not also my favourite Sonic album. I listen it sometimes, when I need chaotic music (maybe four times a year). I havenīt got Hidros and never heard it.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|