View Single Post
Old 12.17.2012, 10:27 AM   #4
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Scientists have found that time indeed exists, and that it can only flow in one direction.

and they thought this was not what they were gonna find.

Quantum mechanics posited that perhaps particles could travel backwards in time, something about maintaining proper conservation of momentum or something like that.

They did experiments this year which are rather hard to explain in a general sense, but which looked at particles created in high speed collisions. These particles were theorized to travel one way if time was a one way arrow, and another if time was a reversible function of the Universe.

(there are particles that appear to travel backwards in time according to quantum mechanics)

they did the experiments and in every result, the fact that time is a one way dimension, that it only flows in one direction for all the Universe, is what occurred.

This does not explain what time IS actually, but it does prove that it exists, and that it exists in one "direction" toward the future.

strange stuff. should be more about it as they retest and confirm the results.