View Single Post
Old 12.05.2010, 02:10 AM   #3429
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Fighting Force 64 is one of those games that I wish spent just a little more time in development. The frame-rate can get pretty laggy at times, and there are times where you'll be pissed at just how long it may take your character to pick up an item - yet at the same time, the title is very reminiscent of greater beat 'em ups like Streets of Rage 2 or even many NES favorites, with the A and B buttons being the most commonly used. Still, the environments are fun, using the Z button in combination with A or B works well for special moves, the combat is highly addictive, and using a gun to shoot your enemies in the face right before chucking your pistol at them never gets old. Plus, the blood is a nice touch. It's not a classic, but I'll be damned if I'm not having a great time kicking ass in this.

Super Mario Kart is of course a classic. Not my favorite in the series, but it was the first of the Mario Kart titles that I had ever played, and it still stands up damn well, even against technically superior entries in the series. Double Dash!! is king though, no doubt about it.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|