View Single Post
Old 04.25.2007, 12:00 AM   #12
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxinterior
My question then is "What do you see?" You can even talk about how you see other people, if you want.

oh. what do i see when i see myself?

i see only the mirror image of myself. this confuses me endlessly.

i see my face more like a geological formation than a "face", i mean i do not perceive it as something that should be but as something that is-- shapes, volumes, textures, colors. i'm not explaining this very well. i do recognize myself in the mirror. i suppose the focus is around the eyes. i look like... how do i look like. to paraphrase pussy galore, i look like a jew. when i was in israel people didn't believe i didn't speak hebrew. true story. my family is catholic but i have ancestors who were moroccan jews. i suppose i see a little bit of history in my face. i see also the faces of my grandparents, little chunks, here and there. it's funny because my face is not really mine. now maybe i ws lying when i said that my face is just shapes and volumes-- there's a whole story in it like the story of my eyebrow scar from a car crash. or when i broke my lip when i was 5 (fell on the garage door). i look like a glutton too: i have a small forehead (a lot of hair really) and the part where all the face hoses are is bigger (mouth, nose). if this was not a public exercise i would write differently i suppose. but im going to stop there.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|