View Single Post
Old 04.24.2007, 11:27 PM   #4
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i like myself. im not a pretty boy. i have a couple of scars. i have a strong nose. my teeth aren't bright-white. i would make a terrible-looking girl.

recently, i've taken to cut my hair with a clipper, the shortest possible-- mainly because i can't get a decent haircut in this town. so i guess im a little vain, in the sense that i do not want to have a dorky haircut. the tibetan monk look fits me i think. the wife prefers me with long hair but she doesn't mind the current look. i think i'll grow it back in the fall as the weather cools again.

how do i want to be perceived? hm... no idea. i do wear decent clothes when going out in the street-- no sneakers, no sweatpants, shit like that. it's more to do with my upbringing than with any conscious "wish" to be seen a certain way. kinda like table manners. i hate wearing conspicuous clothes, dirty clothes, broken clothes. i prefer understatement.

(im not sure if by "appearance" you were asking about clothing but i only walk around naked at home and people in the street don't see that).

is this what you were asking? does that help in any way? i'm curious about why you asked us.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|