View Single Post
Old 07.05.2013, 05:42 PM   #36698
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I don't want that mercenary. that weak-ass, soft-ass, fame-whore Howard would kill my beloved Rockets. He is the only guy to go to Dream and not have some of Dreams humility and respect rub off...

I would have been just as relieved if Howard didn't choose the Rockets.

However, looking at his statistics over the past five season, there is no doubt he has been the best center in the NBA over this period of time.

Dwight Howard is the only NBA center to average 20 points per game in four of the past five seasons.

One good thing about the City of Houston, Howard will not get the attention he has sought in the past.

Also, working with Coach Kevin McHale and additional work with Olajuwon should improve his play on the defensive side of the ball.

Lastly, I've heard Rockets GM Daryl Morey say multiple times this week that the Rockets aren't looking to trade Omer Asik.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|