View Single Post
Old 10.01.2008, 08:40 PM   #10069
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
do you need a laxative or something? you were given a link by nic just now pointing you in the direction from which they came, and yet you still (somehow) think they were "invited"?

they came (I did too, twice) and they conquered. "you people" are so easily riled on the best of days. maybe you should take yrself (and this board) a little less seriously. it'll do wonders for yr blood pressure, I swear.

besides, apart from not condoning vigilante justice toward emmAH, I've enjoyed watching "you people" pull out yr hair as they have fun. yes, fun. it's really the only thing the internet is good for. apparently not here though. this place is for leaving yr pretentious books about so visitors can ooooh and aaaahh over yr intellectual might.

you cannot defeat trolls with angst (welcome to i-net 101). you can only deliver them sustenance by it. I would think you might know this already.

my kung-fu is strong; I'd be happy to offer lessons (for a reasonable price).

dear delusional tithead: there is no kungfu against aerial bombardment. but if your idea of fun is to spread your buttcheeks open to the falling bombs, do enjoy.

for me, until this morning, this wasn't my personal circus, but a place to enjoy sporadically while at work. clearly, it's no more.

i knew where they were coming from, but you misread me: we do invite them when we engage them--- even your "hilarious" somersaults are an encouragement. now they are legion.

the way this board is being taken over reminds me (noting of course the huge differences in stakes and seriousness) of the spanish civil war where the fascists with the support of the nazis massacred the bickering republicans-- anarchists here and stalinists there and trostkyites further, a complete disgrace.

so have your fun, if you wish-- i just want my board back, warts and all.

my simple recipe for getting rid of this pestilence is 1) neg rep, 2) report, 3) ignore.

neg rep simply makes the shit stand out faster-- it's easily avoided without having to actually read and figure out who is talking crap. those giving pos rep to feel how cool they are are just confusing the shit out of the rest of us. so shut the fuck up and neg rep consistently.

report: well, sorry admins, for pestering you at home, but we can't handle total and utter morons. you can argue with people who have a modicum of intelligence, but discussing the morality of trolling with the rats that are eating your nutsac (<--dramatic license) is not the greatest of remedies. any kind of engagement is futile.

and afterwards ignore so they dont get a kick out of making asses of us. cos they do. everyt ime.

of course, having said that, the anarchists are going to come and say "oh no, but let's laugh", and the trostkyites are going to put bombs under my proposal, and we'll keep doing nothing while the board is taken over. but the fucking nazi fucks. great. luckily this is not real war, or else we'd be royally fucked like a bunch of hippies. but i digress.

sure, we can argue that we asked for it (i didnt), and bla bla bla, but the point is, i just want my board back, and fuck the theory of the internet, i just want my board back, and that is that.

anyway, end of my rant.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|