Thread: bandcamp
View Single Post
Old 05.14.2017, 05:26 PM   #375
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
Anyway, here's some more French post-rock for you:
https://oiseaux-tempete.bandcamp.com/

I don't wanna sound like a prejudiced dick — I haven't even clicked on that link yet, in fact. But, you know Soul Jazz Records' Punk 45 series?

Vol. 1.- Punk 45: Kill The Hippies! Kill Yourself! The American Nation Destroys Its Young - Underground Punk In The United States Of America, 1973-1980

Vol. 2.- Punk 45: There Is No Such Thing As Society - Get A Job, Get A Car, Get A Bed, Get Drunk! Underground Punk And Post-Punk In The UK 1977-81

Vol. 3.- Punk 45: Sick On You! One Way Spit! After The Love & Before The Revolution - Proto-Punk 1970-77

Vol. 4.- Punk 45: Burn Rubber City Burn! Akron, Ohio: Punk And The Decline Of The Mid West 1975-80

Vol. 5.- Punk 45: Extermination Nights In The Sixth City! Cleveland, Ohio: Punk And The Decline Of The Mid West 1975-82

Vol. 6.- Punk 45: Chaos In The City Of Angels And Devils (Hollywood From X To Zero & Hardcore On The Beaches: Punk In Los Angeles 1977-81)

I bought them all pretty much as soon as they were released. Then, however, they decided Vol. 7 would be...

Les Punks: The French Connection (The First Wave Of French Punk 1977-80)

And it is awful. I wish it weren't, but what can I tell ya. Apologies in advance to my friend Torn Curtain.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|