View Single Post
Old 04.26.2015, 12:03 AM   #46513
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
WHICH deerhoof though? like i said they've been all over the place.

kinda like judging the rolling stones by their undercover album, ha ha.

Songs I listened were Paradise Girls, Exit Only & Last Fad. If they have material without that stupid 4/4 back of the Beefheart style guitars and without that stupid female vocal repeating same words, let me know, I will listen it. (well yes Exit Only is more combination of Beefheart & Indie rock, but still doesnīt wake my interest.) Also, if they have been Pixies of the 2000 as Severian said, that doesnīt wake my interest (Pixies is ok, but never been huge fan). Also donīt like math rock.

As a matter of fact I think you can judge Rolling Stones with Undercover-album. There are all great Stones elements although itīs not the greatest Stones album. You can have a full picture of Stones music when listening it. Only album not have that is Emotional Rescue.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|