View Single Post
Old 04.25.2015, 01:28 AM   #46501
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Just listened little bit Deerhof and Pelican. Deerhof is ok but not for me. I think itīs funny almost every new music people recommend here is less or more retro (or then itīs totally electro I just canīt stand). To me Deerhof sounds like a combination of Beefheart & Hip Hop. Also whatīs seems to be little boring in new music, when artists seem to find something they think itīs personal, they make all their songs in that same style. To me itīs boring to listen record that every song is made just the same.

Pelican is just boring. Same kind of melodic heavy has made thousands of records. What makes them even more boring is theyīre instrumental (their music sounds like they have just recorded the bases in the studio and somebody is going to add vocals). Even their video in Lathe Biosas is boring (nodding heads in the same beat as the music looks really boring).

Animal Collective I have find boring before (well they have some elements that sound ok, but thatīs all).

In the same thread somebody is saying Pink Floydīs boring somebody says these great. I don`t get it. Well, I can stay in the great music of 60-70ties.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|