View Single Post
Old 02.25.2015, 10:55 PM   #18588
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
trust the fungus!

====

HEY ANTAGON! IF YOU SEE THIS: MUST-WATCH FOR YOU I THINK:

FOR NO GOOD REASON (2012) - johnny depp interviews artist/cartoonist ralph steadman about his life and work (esp. his relationship with hunter s. thompson). AMAZING VISUALS. worth checking out on bluray but if not just watch it anyway.

these days of superabundance of documentaries i try to watch one about an artist each week-- sometimes i don't get to it but this was really great. i hope you got to see the one about miyazaki & studio ghibli.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Yeah but I think more than that, it might have my all-time favourite performances by DeNiro and Streep. Tough call but I'm prepared to say it about DeNiro anyway. Travis Bickle was more iconic but arguably an easier role to play.

travis bickle was a two-note performance. they were intense difficult pitch notes but that was it. michael in deer hunter had waaaaay more range-- was a damn symphony.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|