View Single Post
Old 09.16.2013, 08:21 AM   #6382
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses

a friend gave me gift certificate for Sound Exchange and I got these bad boys.

The Melvins is bright red vinyl, thick, and awesome. It sounds great and the reworked old tunes are in my face!

The Dim Stars I have heard before but I never owned the full 3x7" release. awesome for $5

The Chelsea Light Moving I have only spun once so far. will have to be in the mood for that stuff.

The sonic rare tracks is awesome, since it folds out into a sick awesome poster, and the vinyl is thick and purple and the tracks sound great. bootleg fabulous.

The "Environments" record has a thunderstorm on one side and a pine forest rain on the other. the storm is awesome.