View Single Post
Old 08.22.2013, 06:46 AM   #36897
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Thanks - the procedure went well. The Doctor discovered one artery that was 50% blocked, but it's not the cause for her attack or a concern at this time. The Doc believes this attack was brought on by stress and is much different than a anxiety attack. The heart was in heart attack mode, it just never lost blood flow.

Since all was well, I snuck back home for a brief evening with my family, a hot shower and to sleep in my bed. I will be loading up headed back to Houston this morning and will hopefully bring my mom home tomorrow or Saturday.

good. thats relatively, good news..
50% blocked artery alone, wouldnt cause a heart attack, from the little i know on the subject. surely, you mother will be adviced to take medicine for the stress..
my mother takes xanax and even though im not fond on the idea of medicines in general, i have come in terms with taking smth that would prevent you from having nerve breakdown or smth worse.
and you know as people grow old, their thoughts haunt them in stronger and more uncontrolled ways.
best wishes.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|