Thread: Sonic 2012
View Single Post
Old 08.08.2012, 07:12 PM   #177
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetengine
Hopefully, it'll be a little easier to find than that cassette release, Fractured Orgasm.
Insound seems to still have copies of that tape in stock:
http://www.insound.com/Fractured-Org...d/P/INS101496/

Plus, I don't think Open Mouth Records' releases are too difficult to find. Generally, Bill Nace puts some stuff up for sale at the blogspot site, which you may be able to buy straight from him (ask Toxic Johnny if you don't believe me-he has scored some nice shit). If you fail to grab one from there, I bet there's always more than one place where you can find them online (not just Feeding Tube Records, exclusively).

Last I (unofficially) heard, the next album on Open Mouth Records was supposed to be an LP by Tarp. I'm excited about this Body/Head 12" a great deal, so I wouldn't mind if it ended having more priority over the Tarp record.
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|