View Single Post
Old 12.28.2019, 12:56 PM   #8
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.sound
oh i have way too many to pay per conversion.

I hate bidding on ebay items because 50 dollars sounds fine, but when it goes for 75 to a 150 dollars at the end I feel very annoyed at spending all that time at it. the buy it now's are a good indicator of what the final winning bid will be, in which case, no way it's going for 50 bucks. there are already 5 bidders.
yeah. i wonder why people don’t borrow things more from each other. i mean, you just need the thing temporarily. what ever happened to borrowing tools from your neighbor? now everybody must have one or else there is great shame.

could you put the word out in your circles that you need to borrow a player a bit? then you could buy the person lunch or a nice bottle or something.

otherwise, perhaps freecycle, though it’s a long shot—i’ve been looking at freecycle lately and in my area it’s just a bunch of junk. maybe its heyday has passed.

http://earlyretirementextreme.com/da...ging-stuf.html

then again, you could “borrow” from the universe by buying and then reselling after using. no need to hang on to the thing once it served its purpose. you could even maybe profit from it, after all is said and done, even add in some extras (e.g. your clutter becomes “extra accessories”).

anyway if you manage to extract those files i’d love to give them a listen...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|