View Single Post
Old 05.14.2006, 04:35 PM   #1
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
This is a band that I definately think should get back together. Hearing about the Meat Puppets reforming is actually more exciting to me, but I'd be quite thrilled if Soundgarden was to reform. They were one of my absolute favorite bands of the 90's, and I think they were way more talented than Pearl Jam or Alice in Chains. They wrote lots of their music using really weird time signatures, and the two guitarists and the singer did some really cool stuff. Audioslave is booring. Instead of covering Soundgarden songs live like they do in their shows, I don't get why they don't just reform Soundgarden. I think bands that won't get back together like that have a certain stupid rockstar mentality like " No, I'm not musically tied to one band, I don't have to live in the past, I need to prove I can do other things, blah blah blah " lame
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|