View Single Post
Old 12.05.2018, 01:05 PM   #104
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
These days, I co-own a vintage shop specializing in furniture mostly, but we also do clothing and records and barware/housewares etc. Naturally I wrangle the record room but I also spend a couple of days a week restoring furniture in the workshop and I bring large heavy things into people's houses of course. I don't think I'm ever going to get away from that. I get to see a lot of different kinds of homes, and it's cool to work in a field I'm actually interested in. It's mostly 50s and 60s Scandinavian stuff, which I think will always do rather well in this area, but there's also the cool fiberglass mod stuff I enjoy and some awesome machine age relics that show their age and their former lives.it's a lot of work and none of us could actually afford to shop at our own store, but I feel very comfortable with what I'm doing for once.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|