View Single Post
Old 02.06.2008, 03:13 AM   #47
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
the dead kennedys are NOT hardcore for fucks sake! like six talented bands in a slew of probably thousands of hardcore bands does not validate what you're saying. there are GOOD hardcore bands that i do like, but the number of shit ones far outweighs the good.

The DKs are for many people the original hardcore band. Not for me, I'd probably put the Germs there, but in a popular sense they sure are. You saying they are not a hardcore band reminds me of a discussion I once had with this girl who said she hated all New Wave. I pointed out that she loved the Police, and she insisted they were NOT New Wave.

Sure the bad bands way outnumber the good in hardcore, so tell me which genre that isn't true with again?
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|