View Single Post
Old 03.16.2014, 06:14 PM   #29
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Last night I went to see Los Doroncos which is a newish band by a guy who was in Les Rallizes Denudes and he's backed by Masami Kawaguchi, a girl from Maher Shalal Hash Baz plus one other guy. There are two versions of the band AC and DR which I presume signifies acoustic no drums or electric with drums, we saw the AC version play to a packed house of 14 people, no joke the venue was so tiny that with 14 people it was hard to move and the bar was also the stage.
The music sounded like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XguMTkL7esk

After the show about half of the other audience members were curious to find out how some foreigners had found their way to such a tiny venue to see a band that only plays to 11 japanese, they were inviting us to various places that unfortunately we won't be able to go to as we leave on Wednesday. But yeah, it was great fun although it was hard to stay as although smoking is not really permitted in the streets anymore here (only in certain designated smoking areas) smoking is still permitted in bars, restaurants and clubs, so being stuck in a tiny room with 7 or 8 smokers was too tough on our soft western eyes and throats so we had to skeedaddle to a nearby karaoke house, which to my surprise had 11 Sonic Youth songs to choose from.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|