View Single Post
Old 07.09.2013, 03:08 PM   #553
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
what about the Chronic 2001? some sick shit on there and maybe better than the original. "XXplosive" is pretty fucking nasty and contridictive tight. puts the 92 Chronic to shame.

No. I actually didn't like the Chronic 2001, but here in LA it blew up just about as big as the OG Chronic, so I had to more or less tolerate it. I'm on the Eazy E/Tupac side of the whole Ice Cube/Dr Dre beef. Fuck Ice-Cube (he is a bitch) and fuck Dr Dre (he is bitch made).

Those catz sure ran they mouthz in the 1990s and yet become the biggest busterz with made-for-kids movies, lame TV commercials, and those shitty, overpriced super hyped headphones. Eazy E called it out, and I agree with his criticism, artistically speaking. Gangsta rap is admittedly about authenticity as much as underground punk was in the mid-1980s, so sell-out bands and artists gets not love

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|