View Single Post
Old 10.10.2016, 07:29 PM   #1116
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Don't know about you, but I'm exhausted. No more politics until Thursday or Friday, which is when the next bombshell(s) should drop.

Can't say I blame you. I look forward to hearing from a lot of women who have been sexually accosted by Drumf--probably enough to make Bill Clinton look like a choirboy by comparison, as if what Bill Clinton did or didn't do has any relevance to the 2016 election.

The presidential "debates" the US has been subjected to since 1976 aren't real debates like some of us studied and participated in at school. They're more like joint press conferences with professional wrestling-type arguing thrown in. I don't think Drumpf did anything other than play to his base, which is a useless gesture. They would vote for him if he literally rubbed shit in their faces. As for non-sound bite considerations, Clinton showed a command of the issues and in-depth knowledge of them. Drumpf, on the other hand, said that Russia is new to the nuclear game, that Russia, Syria and Iran would be great allies in fighting ISIS, ad naseum. All he can do is engage in insults, or, as he did last night, prepared insults. He is not only grossly immature and dangerous, he is profoundly ignorant. Anyone who votes for him, or insists that there is rough equivalency between Drumpf and HRC, has every right to feel stupid.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|