View Single Post
Old 03.07.2009, 11:49 AM   #28
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I'm really enjoying predator vision and sun araw.

haha, that happens to me sometimes too. they are a band that are real easy to get addicted too, because they have fucking hundreds of records and seemingly every fucking one has something unique or interesting about that demands a listen or two at least, and about 1/4 of them are excelllent, and about 1/8 of them are perfect. its like, if you put on "electric heavy land" and admire the pitch perfect laser-psychedelic riffs and the stockhausen meets hendrix heavyness and fucked upness, then you cant help but want to then listen to the wierd as hell drone and electronic sounds of an album like "born to be wild in the usa 2000". i know i talk about them a lot, but they really are one of my favorite fucking bands. top 20 all time.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|