View Single Post
Old 10.23.2016, 10:12 PM   #1390
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
why would i argue something that is not going to happen? and besides, i have discussed monarchy in the past and elsewhere, people like you were equally flippant and scoffing then, so why expose myself to that again?

whether i am voting or not i still have a brain and still am able to have a discussion about the election.

i didn't have any way or right to vote in Brexit, neither did you, are you saying we aren't allowed to have an opinion about it?

see reality is you think you can silence ny voice because it is in dissent, but you can't hence why you would rather play games and deflect rather than address my posts head on. you STILL haven't posted anything positive about Overlord Hillary, you did know there are lurkers here right? what if you posted something positive that people other than me also didn't know and could help them.

remember, I'm not voting but i shared that Frontline with stuff you never knew about Hillary and Trump and you seemed to appreciate it. just because i am not voting doesn't make me a troll and doesn't mean i can't also be informed

Oi with the "you still haven't done what I asked you to do" stuff. Just dial it down. You want to steer the discussion to Hillary and you're mad that the discussion is about your vocal and stubborn insistence on not voting.

Why would anyone bother to respond to your demand that we give you good reasons to vote for Hillary? You will not vote, and as a public school civics teacher you know everything you need to know about how the democratic platform supports education, higher teacher salaries, accessible education... in fact demonrail already gave you the answer you wanted (good reasons to vote HRC), and you're still asking for it! After thanking him for giving it to you! And ... like... WHY?! If you're not going to vote what's with your unyielding insistence that we all waste our time convincing you to?!

And nobody wants to silence your voice. I really think you have lost sight of what happened here. Namely, that you made a big to-do about how not voting was your thing, and said a bunch of things that people then reacted to in ways you didn't like. This "give me a reason" stuff is just a red herring. Intentional or otherwise.

I think everyone would chill if you just stopped hammering away at this honesty.
You keep insisting that you're not hurt, but I think that's a front. You're clearly emotionally invested in this and feeling very much like a victim. So, take a freakin breather man! Do something else with your Sunday.

Nobody hates you. It's just that this is getting goddamn insufferable.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|