View Single Post
Old 05.25.2015, 07:32 AM   #46718
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Well, I agree that we shouldn't be looking for fans.
I have to continue a little. I am not also seeking fans. What I really hope is that people donīt make generalizations specially about the issues they donīt have enough knowledge. I have to go back to your generalization about seventies for an example. Truth is that the most experimental period in the popular music started in 1965 and it lasted in 1973-1975. After that things of course started to went wrong and punk was really healthy reaction to it. Anyway in the beginning of seventies there were lots of inspired & creative people making music and lots of great albums become. I think there are also creative people still in 2000`s, but difference is that they are very little in mainstream when in the seventies there were lots of great mainstream bands. Then we of course come into music taste: if you donīt like prog rock or blues based or influences from the folk traditions seeking experimental rock, then the beginning of the seventies is not your time.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|