View Single Post
Old 05.25.2015, 12:07 AM   #46711
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
I think you have a little bit misunderstood me. I didnīt mean you personally have been dislaked me. I just think you are the ones who are respected here and I am the ones that not. I didnīt remember you ever said something "your opinions are stupid" to me like many others has done. Also, itīs not just me, there are many others who put some comment, or maybe some recommendation of some album and no-one regognises it at all. So thatīs what I am talking about, not that youīre personally has put me down.

Well, I agree that we shouldn't be looking for fans. None of us. But I also see where you're coming from. Nobody likes to be ignored.

I'll try to do my part, and keep an eye out for these people you speak of. I'll try to be respectful and make them feel welcome. Seriously.

But I would suggest people who have a hard time being heard here steer clear of posting recommendations, and spend more of their energy on engaging in conversations that are already in progress. That's the way to make connections, I think. If that's what you're looking for.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|