View Single Post
Old 12.09.2013, 05:43 PM   #299
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I was watching Redzone, watching Philly and Lions,a nd then the Ravens. wow. WOW. such awesome games. the lions and eagles did not kick ONCE! ha! love the snow games. the Ravens....wwowowowow. I thought they had shot their load and then they came back again!!!!!!!!!!!

that was the best 3 hours of football I have seen in years. 5 lead changes in 2 minutes!!!!!!!!

I was following the score on my phone on the Metro coming home from church thinking, "What the fuck Flacco, three interceptions at home?? We're screwed.." I kept that feeling alive as I walked in the door and turned on that epic Lions-Eagles game on Fox to see the Eagles SHRED what has been the best run defense in the NFL (over the past 4 weeks that is, allowing just 40 ypg on the ground in that span!) get annihilated. The fucking blizzard obviously played its part, indeed that same snow storm is why Ravens couldn't tackle for their lives, dudes were just bouncing off of each other up and down the field across Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Maryland (even the Redskins play in Maryland)...

They interrupt the Lions-Eagles during a referee time-out to show Ravens not only get a TD but also a clinching two-point conversion with 2:05 left in the game. I'm thinking, "FUCKING SHIT WE JUST WON THIS GAME!"

They interrupt literally less than 2 minutes later during another time-out to show the Vikings score on the kick-return with 1:45 left in the game and I say to myself, "FUCKING SHIT WE JUST LOST THIS GAME!"

Then the Eagles blow out ends and Ravens game is played on Fox here locally, to watch probably one of the most epic final minutes of an NFL game since the Jets-Raiders in the "Heidi Game" where Raiders scored two-TDs in nine seconds to come from behind and win... When Ravens got the ball back with 45 seconds, notice not a single person in Baltimore left their seat. No Ravens' fans left that tundra frozen stadium, even though it was mathematically a sure-win for Minnesota. Then Joe marches down the field, wins with a Hail Mary to seal it?

While Joe Flacco may not be on of the most talented Fantasy QBs in the NFL, surely the entire league has noticed by now that there may not be a QB with more sheer come-from-behind-and-clinch-it BALLS than Cool Joe Flacco. On the road in the playoffs? No problem. Playing like shit in front of a disappointed home crowd? We got this. Playing against the best teams in NFL history like Patriots IN New England? No sweat. If there has been a QB with more balls and less visible swag than Joe Flacco, speak now or forever hold your peace

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|