View Single Post
Old 12.09.2013, 04:40 PM   #297
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Dude. Did you see that Ravens finish? Fucking shit! I had three heart attacks and a stroke! Literally. Never in NFL history has a game had FIVE lead changes in the final 2 minutes 5 seconds. The Ravens won, lost, won, lost, and finally won that game, meanwhile the Vikings lost, won, lost, won, lost that game.... And even I WAS FLACCO hating after 3 horrible interceptions at home. For those in America who don't know, the reason we Ravens' fans love Joe Flacco is unlike the Eli Manning's of the QB world, Cool Joe doesn't get fazed by his own blunders. Time after time (and I wish I had an actual stat for this), after throwing an INT or getting a fumble or even just a great punt return from the opposing team, Joe walks back out on the field as if he was winning and not losing the game, and confidently makes a TD to equalize his mistakes. Yesterday? While clearly the Mile High Miracle demonstrated that Joe Flacco and the Ravens play exceptionally well in cold, Joe said in the post-game that it was his first ever game in the snow. What did he do? He walked down the field in the final 45 seconds of a game that about every person in the world assumed was lost, and scored a game winning TD with 4 seconds to spare on a clutch Hail Mary (while I was literally on my knees praying "Hail Mary Full of Grace"..) pass to a rookie wide-out who just managed to keep both feet down in the endzone to seal the win. FUCKING EPIC!! I didn't think anything could beat that crazy swing in the Lions-Eagles game, until Ravens cut in at the end with the final minutes... too damned bad the Dolphins won too, it would have clinched the Wild Card with their loss.. Now Baltimore simply HAS to go 2-1 against some hard teams just to say competitive, considering Miami is suddenly gifted with a pussy-soft schedule to finish the season

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|