View Single Post
Old 11.05.2013, 09:40 PM   #287
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
At 6'8 he'd probably be decent in goal.

While the guy is a BLOCKING MACHINE, I think his sheer speed and attack makes him a patented striker albeit tall. Of course this is just a joke, I'm not going into the "what other sports could Lebron play professionally" because that answer is NONE. The guy is an NBA machine, and he will continue at that. Bo Jackson played baseball and football at an elite level, but he was fucking Bo Jackson, enough said. Neon Deion Sanders played baseball and football at an elite level, but that was fucking Neon Deion, so that is that (notice I managed to wheel this thread back on topic). As to Lebron, its not happening by 28, those two-team elite guys played both sports continuously across their careers.
Quote:
Out of interest, why is he such a popular hate figure? It can't just be because of his success.

EDIT: It's OK. I"ll let you all get back to talking about American Rugby in a bit.

He's actually not, it was waaaaaay over blown and realistically only lasted one season. His jersey has been the number one selling jersey for several years in a row now. Heat sell out ALL of their road games. He did the same thing when he was in Cleveland. What happened is people just didn't like all the media hype surrounding his leaving Cleveland. That, and he is the best basketball player by leagues and miles above the NBA, and is in fact easily in discussion for the top-10 players OF ALL TIME, even just now halfway through his career, and if we compare him at this half-way point to all the other greats at their half-way point, he'd be in the top-5. People hate on that because Lebron spoils any of their own teams' hopes of winning a championship. Half of America loved Michael Jordan in the 1990s, but then again half of America hated is fucking guts and probably had MJ voodoo dolls (see Utah, Seattle, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Utah, New York.. in fact in LA we only started to root for the Bulls because they were beating all of our rivals [see Utah, Seattle, Phoenix..] ).. With Lebron its the same. If you think your team can remotely win a championship, you despise Lebron James because essentially, its not happening

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|