Thread: Kissability tab
View Single Post
Old 04.17.2012, 02:56 AM   #5
nvanliforp
empty page

nvanliforp kicks all y'all's assesnvanliforp kicks all y'all's assesnvanliforp kicks all y'all's assesnvanliforp kicks all y'all's assesnvanliforp kicks all y'all's assesnvanliforp kicks all y'all's assesnvanliforp kicks all y'all's assesnvanliforp kicks all y'all's assesnvanliforp kicks all y'all's assesnvanliforp kicks all y'all's assesnvanliforp kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott v
Yeah, I saw your video(s)... very nice! you've spent alot of time on there songs!

Anyways, I probably over simplified these parts but they sound pretty good and close, and kept in mind an interview with Thurston that I read when they were doing the Don't Look Back Daydream Nation Tour(s) from a few years ago that re-learning the parts was interesting because he knew that the parts were much more simple, than what they were doing later on.

By the way, have you worked out anything on the first album (since its in standard tuning) or confusion is sex? most of those songs aren't difficult and mostly about the tones and overtones the guitar can produce, but just wondering.
Thanks a lot. And yes, I guess I've spent a couple of hours on learning a great part of their catalogue now, but I'd do it again anytime

Besides, I would love to see/hear your version. Do you have a recording?

I haven't tried any from the first record yet. But in time I'll give it some shots. I started on purpose with all of the albums which consisted of the different tunings - it seemed more fun or challenging to me.
From Confusion I've only done Brother James but it's from the '95 reissue so I'm not really sure if we count that for good
I'm gonna go deeper into Confusion later as well.
nvanliforp is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|