Thread: Kissability tab
View Single Post
Old 04.16.2012, 08:24 PM   #3
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvanliforp
Cool.

I made a version also in ACCGG#C by ear.
Hard to figure out to exact chords though.
You can see it here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K11Z88SUTys

Yeah, I saw your video(s)... very nice! you've spent alot of time on there songs!

Anyways, I probably over simplified these parts but they sound pretty good and close, and kept in mind an interview with Thurston that I read when they were doing the Don't Look Back Daydream Nation Tour(s) from a few years ago that re-learning the parts was interesting because he knew that the parts were much more simple, than what they were doing later on.

By the way, have you worked out anything on the first album (since its in standard tuning) or confusion is sex? most of those songs aren't difficult and mostly about the tones and overtones the guitar can produce, but just wondering.

scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|